C&J Blog Article


Here is the after shot!!

Using TWO duvet sets from Ikea, we made a window blind... then we MDF and foam covered an existing pine bed, finally 'wrapping' it with one of the duvets. Lastly, we used the pattern as inspiration for a hand blocked (using paint and masking tape) border. This entire project, including brand new flooring and all furnishings, cost under $2K. And the little lad who sleeps here is now in a FAR better place than the horror scene in which he previously laid his wee head. Jeeeeeesh! We live to beautify. Colin and Justin, International Style Warriors xx


Back To Blogs